Botox in Hot Springs
Arkansas Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons do more than open surgery. We also offer non-invasive surgical procedures like Botox. We have used brand name Botox for years to erase fine lines and ease wrinkles–even reduce migraines!
All of our Botox injections are performed by the surgeons themselves, never by an auxiliary staff member. It’s a very quick procedure and it can be performed right here in our Hot Springs office. You should be able to return to your daily activities as soon as the injection is complete.
Botox Instructions: Before and After Treatment
- Do not take aspirin or blood-thinning medications (this reduces your risk of pinpoint bruises)
- Do not lie down for 4 hours after the injection
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 4 hours after the injection
- Do not exercise your face muscles or exaggerate your facial expressions to see if it’s working for several days
- Do not rub the site of the botox injections
- Light face washing is acceptable and make-up may be applied normally
- Apply ice immediately after the injection for up to an hour to reduce swelling
- Allow up to 7-10 days to see results (refrain from touch-up treatments during this time)
What to Expect During Botox Injections
If you’re looking for Botox in Hot Springs, we have the best facial surgeons in the area to help. After your initial consultation, you will receive several very small injections of the Botox directly into the muscles you wish to treat. The location will be determined by your ability to move specific muscles in the desired area. Your surgeon will evaluate the location, size, and use of the muscle areas you wish to treat.
Any discomfort is brief and minimal. Most of our patients feel no discomfort at all.
Remember that it takes 5-10 days to see the full effects of your Botox treatment, so be patient! If you would like to discuss more treatments after 10 days, contact the office and we’ll schedule another consultation.
Botox treatments usually last between 12 and 16 weeks, and they are safe for all skin types and ethnicities.
What Areas Does Botox Treat?
- Between brows
- Around eyes
- Bunny lines
- Brow lift
- Chin dimpling
- Gummy smile
- Chin crease
- Lip wrinkles
If you have any questions about Botox in Hot Springs, contact Arkansas Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons. We’re happy to answer any questions and schedule you a free consultation.